Fitchburg Veterinary Hospital
If you’re looking to book an appointment with our clinic, please use the Vetstoria form below to find a date that works best for you and your four-legged friend. If you need immediate assistance, please call us directly at 608-271-4212.
Appointment Cancelation Policy
Late arrivals: If you are 10 minutes or more late for your appointment, we will need to reschedule your appointment for a future time.
- While we certainly understand that delays may happen, we have an obligation and responsibility to do our very best to service clients and patients who are here on time.
- If this happens more than 1 time we will take a deposit equal to the cost of the exam fee to reschedule. This nonrefundable fee will be applied to your next appointment.
No-Show appointments: If you fail to come or call within 24 hours to cancel, it impacts our ability to service clients who need medical care.
- For any new client, we will apply a nonrefundable deposit equal to the exam fee at the time of scheduling. If a no-show occurs, we will call to check on your well-being and let you know we are happy to reschedule with an additional non-refundable exam fee. This fee will be applied to your next appointment.
- If you are a client of long-standing, we will allow this to happen on two occasions before requiring a nonrefundable deposit.
- If you must cancel an appointment, we ask for 24 hours notice.
- If you need to cancel a Dental procedure or Surgery appointment, we ask for 48 hours notice. If your procedure is scheduled for a Monday, we will need to be contacted by you the Friday before during business hours. Missed dental or surgical procedures will incur a $250 fee that will be nonrefundable.